Careers at Finnfund
Finnfund offers a unique opportunity to be part of the change in development financing and impact investing.
We work in international financing in a demanding market, using diverse financing instruments and structures. Finnfund is part of unique projects in various sectors. We invest in businesses that often are front-runners in their field and generate positive impact in people and the environment around them.
Our office is located in Helsinki where we have 90 professionals in finance, corporate responsibility, development impact, legal affairs and other sectors working for us.
We value good language skills and international experience. Given that our investments are located in developing countries, many of us are often telecommuting.
We continuously strive to improve Finnfund as a company, working with domestic and international partners.
Corporate responsibility is a core value for us also as an employer. We advance and monitor equality and encourage our employers carry out continuous learning and professional improvement.
Employers’ well-being, work-life balance and job satisfaction are important to us. Finnfund offers its employers health care services that go beyond what the law requires, and we support our people’s sports and cultural activities. Through this Finnfund motivates its employers to take care of their well-being and health.
- We finance responsible business operations in developing countries.
- The Finnfund team always does its best.
- We respect different cultures, their people and their ways of working.
- We appreciate each other and the work done by others.
- We have the courage to develop new ways of working under challenging conditions.
- Finnfund supports and encourages its team in continuous development and learning from experience.
- Our successful investment projects reduce poverty and inequality.
- We focus on the essentials and use our resources as effectively as possible.
Come work with us!
If there are no suitable jobs available, you can also submit an open application via the link below. We keep open applications for six months.