Careers at Finnfund
Finnfund offers a unique opportunity to be part of the change in development financing and impact investing.
We work in international financing in a demanding market, using diverse financing instruments and structures. We invest in businesses that often are front-runners in their field and generate a positive impact on people and the environment around them.
Offices in Helsinki and Nairobi
We have 100 professionals in finance, corporate responsibility, development impact, legal affairs and other sectors working for us, based in our offices in Helsinki and Nairobi.
We value good language skills and international experience. Given that our investments are located in developing countries, many of us are often telecommuting.
Continuous learning and professional improvement
We continuously strive to improve Finnfund as a company, working with domestic and international partners.
Corporate responsibility is a core value for us also as an employer. We advance and monitor equality and encourage our employees to carry out continuous learning and professional improvement.
Employee well-being, work-life balance and job satisfaction are important to us. Finnfund offers its employees extensive healthcare services, and we support our people’s sports and cultural activities. Through this, Finnfund motivates its employees to care for their well-being and health.
Come work with us!
If there are no suitable jobs available, you can also submit an open application via the links below. We keep open applications for six months.
Leaving an open application
Please choose your preferred position from the alternatives below and open the link to leave an open application.
- We finance responsible business operations in developing countries.
- The Finnfund team always does its best.
- We respect different cultures, their people and their ways of working.
- We appreciate each other and the work done by others.
- We have the courage to develop new ways of working under challenging conditions.
- Finnfund supports and encourages its team in continuous development and learning from experience.
- Our successful investment projects reduce poverty and inequality.
- We focus on the essentials and use our resources as effectively as possible.